HHP-POOL KM Anchor
The POOL® KM anchor (navy) is a real speciality. This POOL® anchor has been designed and developed in co-operation with the Royal Dutch Navy and the Technical University of Delft.
The POOL® KM anchor is used as a monobow anchor. Advantages of the use of a monobow anchor are:
- The vessel only needs to be equipped with one anchor, chain and winch. This means a significant weight and cost reduction.
- Being at anchor, all forces are on centreline, resulting in a very calm behaviour of the vessel.
- In heavy seas, the monobow anchor at the centreline of the ship does not form a wavebreaker. This results in less slamming forces on the pocket construction and hawserpipe.
The POOL® KM anchor has been successfully used for several types of naval vessels worldwide, such as frigates and (last) patrol vessels.
- Product Sheet
- Versatile Machinery Asset
Leatherbacks face an increased osmotic challenge compared to other species of sea turtle Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit. In the oceans, sea turtles, especially green sea turtles, are one of very few creatures (manatees are another) that eat sea grass. Sea grass needs to be constantly cut short to help it grow across the sea floor. Sea turtle grazing helps maintain the health of the sea grass beds.
- OPEN HEAD CONSTRUCTION
- MONOBOW USE
- PREFERENCE OF INTERNATIONAL NAVAL FORCES